The SwimFast Ergometer on-board console system comes included with your SwimFast Ergometer.
It will display
- Total and Breakdown DISTANCES
- OVER ALL : TIME
- STROKE RATE OF SWIMMER
- HEART RATE [ANT+ compatible] +
- POWER OUTPUT IN WATTAGE
- CALORIES BURNED PER HOUR
- TOTSL TIME ELAPSED
- COUNT DOWN DISTANCE OR TIME COVERED
- PROJECTED OR PACE SPEED OF SWIMMER
- FULLY CALIBRATED AND ATHLETE WEIGHT ADJUSTED
The SWIM FAST on-board console is able to receive in-put of the performing athlete’s weight.
It is VERY important to input the users weight in order to ensure that the data output for each SwimFast Ergometer is specific to the weight of the athlete that is using it.
Please do note : If no athlete’s weight is entered, a default weight of 75 kg or 168 lbs is automatically used.